The Greater Seacoast area has a lot to offer, and the eCoast is the best place to find it all. Find out more about the eCoast and the towns and companies it supports:
Where to Look
- 9 Places to Find Employees - Where would you go to find great employees?
- Post on Employment Supersites - There are hundreds of place to post jobs online; do you know where they are?
- BostonWorks - A resume database for the Boston area.
- Creative Hotlist - Looking for designers? Writers? Architects? Find employees with a creative edge here.
- Coroflot - Designer Portfolios - Review portfolios from designers and creative types online.
- MITX (Mass. Innovation & Technology Exchange) - Find tech-savvy employees through MITX.
- NH Employment Security Office - Post jobs with regional employment and unemployment offices. These offices will usually coordinate recruiting efforts.
- College Listings - Scout out potential employees at college job fairs. Here's a list of colleges and universities in the 50 states.
- IRS - Businesses with Employees - Make sure that all your records are in order—Information you should know before hiring employees.
- Hiring Procedures - The rules and regulations of hiring employees.
- Good Strategies for Finding and Hiring Employees - Whether you're writing a job description or screening potential employees, there's always something to learn.