Chamber Monthly & Annual Events
Business After Hours
- A meet-and-greet event for Chamber members and guests, held at various member venues from 5-7 p.m. the fourth Thursday of each month. Admission is just a business card.
- See our calendar to find out the date & location of our next event
- To apply for an opportunity to host a Business After Hours, click here and fax (603-439-5118) the completed form to Membership Manager. Any questions call (603) 610-5514, or email email@example.com.
Chamber events are typically intended only for members of the Greater Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce (GPCC). Occasionally our events are open to non-members and some events may be attended on a limited basis by non-members wishing to "try us out." The GPCC reserves the right to limit attendance by non-members at any and all Chamber events. Please note that the stated policies may be changed at the sole discretion of the GPCC without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person.
- An innovative, structured event developed to assist you with networking strategies
- Always bring:
- Business cards and a brief, descriptive overview of your business
- A memorable success story about your business to share
- Promotional material and/or an opportunity you would like to present
- Held from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. the first Friday of each month. December's will be held at the Chamber and starting in January, Mid-Day Meets will be held at Cafe Nostimo.
- The Chamber staff works diligently to bring the local business community some of region's, and the nation's, most celebrated entrepreneurs, business leaders, city and state government heads and subject matter experts.
- Breakfast Forum Series, sponsored by Bank of America, includes the "State of the State" and "State of the City" addresses.
eBrew--Click here for directions
- A networking event for the local technology community, held the first Thursday of each month from 5-7p.m. at The Press Room on Daniel Street in Portsmouth. For more about eCoast, visit www.ecoast.org.
- Members have the opportunity to meet with state and local legislators, city government officials and Chamber executives from across the Seacoast, once a year in January or February
Restaurant Week Portsmouth (spring & fall)
- The Chamber organizes and promotes this bi-annual (spring and fall) week-long culinary event, which features 30+ participating restaurants offering special three-course prix fixe menus. Area hotels & inns also offer special rates and packages during Restaurant Week.
- For information on sponsoring or participating, contact Valerie Rochon, Tourism Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-610-5517.
- Each June, Chamber members flock to the greens to show off their golf skills or just to connect with fellow members .
- Held at various Seacoast area links.
Street Life: Annual Dinner & Awards Celebration
- Held in August replacing that month's Business After Hours, the Chamber recognizes its successes of the past year and awards are given to the citizen, business, connector and volunteer of the year.
- This is a time for members to celebrate, connect and enjoy an island-style lobster bake .
- For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Doug Bates at (603) 610-5516 or email@example.com.
Seacoast Business Expo
- Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary defines "schmooze" as "to chat in a friendly and persuasive manner especially so as to gain favor, business, or connections".
- The Seacoast Business Expo, hosted by the Greater Dover, Rochester, Exeter, Somersworth, Hampton, and Portsmouth Chambers, brings together Seacoast area member businesses for a popular networking event, which includes exhibitors, hors d'ouevres, a cash bar, and entertainment.
Holiday Winetasting & Auction Gala
- Kick off the holiday season and take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your products and services at the Chamber's annual Gala held in December
For additional information, please call 603-610-5510 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those interested in sponsorship opportunities may contact our Membership Manager, Briggs Buzzell, at (603) 610-5514 or email@example.com.